A Caring Program with a Tradition of Excellence
Our mission is to provide the children/adolescents with a safe, positive, caring, learning environment while teaching them to be successful in a community setting.
- One of the most unique aspects of our program is the ability to design an individual treatment plan to fit each child's specific needs.
- Tomorrow's Children focuses on enhancing positive change with the intent of returning the child to their family/community as soon as possible.
- Individual/group counseling is integrated into a child's treatment plan as appropriate to better facilitate and learn the process of internal control and coping with past issues in positive ways.
- Family/caretaker involvement through family training/counseling.
- Home-like environment utilizing ranch style homes.
- Team approach with a high staff to child ratio.
- Utilization of small group care and instruction to maximize each child's potential and involvement in the program.
- Unique, comprehensive on-grounds educational program.
- Leisure time skill building .
- Involvement in public school whenever appropriate.
- 30 day assessments and/or short term program when appropriate.
- Licensed Residential Care Center for boys and girls ages 5 to 18
- Unique ranch homes situated on 15 acres in a private Cul de sac established in 1973
- Specializing in multiple diagnoses/mentally ill children/adolescents with severe emotional disturbance, aggressive and sexually inappropriate behaviors.
- Success working with children/adolescents experiencing multiple placement failures
- On grounds education and collaboration with public schools
- Caring, compassionate, highly trained staff
- Comprehensive, awake 24 hour a day supervision
- Nutritious home style meals in a family setting
- Centrally located in Waupaca, Wisconsin